It is the Customer’s responsibility to timely discover and report all damage or shortage in materials or parts within 7 days of receiving the product.
The shipping packaging is not weatherproof, so appropriate storage measures should be undertaken upon receipt of your SheerGuard product.
- SheerGuard will make appropriate adjustments, at their election, for damaged or shorted materials or parts within 30 days of delivery.
- Upon approval of a return and the issuance of a return authorization you may return your order to the company upon the following conditions:
- Carefully prepare the material for return. Use the original packaging, if in good condition. If not, then use appropriate packaging to protect all materials and parts.
- Include all parts. Missing parts, if not reported to SheerGuard as part of the original claim, will not be refunded.
- Include photos of damage to product on opening of package.
- Upon return of the materials, SheerGuard will inspect them and determine the resale value if any.
- The value may be reduced by the replacement cost of missing or damaged parts not reported in your claim.
- Not available for refund:
- Shipping costs
- Cost of customizing, or custom parts
- Custom ordered materials are not returnable for a full refund